Do You Need a Website for Your Dispensary?
We create responsive, SEO optimized websites for cannabis dispensaries
The Cannabis Industry Is Taking Off
If you are an entrepreneur in the medical or recreational marijuana industry, you will be facing greater competition as more and more dispensaries open to serve the public. You will need to stand out from competition in your area.
Know that most people are beginning their searches online. You can dominate by having a great website.
What does that entail?
- A responsive design that looks and reads as well on a smart phone as it does on a large screen.
- A website that is attractive and keeps users on your pages.
- Pages that are easy to navigate.
- A section that lists your menu and describes your products. Your potential clients will be looking for certain strains or products. You will want to make sure that your offerings can be found.
- A fast loading website, one of Google’s top criteria in determining ranking.
List your products
Which product features are important to have my dispensary website?
- Membership Fees
Descriptions of Each Product
- Give detailed information about the different strains
- What does the product smell or taste like
- What does the product do? Does it relieve pain, help with relaxation and sleeplessness, generate energy, creativity or euphoria?
- When it was manufactured
- When it was packaged
- Expiration and storage information
- Percentages of Indica and Sativa
- Parent information
- Where it comes from
- Is it organic
- Percentages of THC, THCA
- Information about CBD including its anti-obesity properties
- Updates on high THCV strains, which suppress appetite
The design of your website should appeal to your demographic
Which elements go into the design of my dispensary website?
The profile of your customers is going to shape the design of your website. Is your clientele sophisticated and experienced? Are they new to the whole scene? Do they live in a city or a suburb? Do you cater to some age brackets more than others? Will you be dispensing medical or recreational cannabis?
All those factors will go into creating the design of your website.
Content is King
Helpful Content Helps You and Your Clients
Creating well written content that resonates with your clients will create customer loyalty. It will boost your search engine rankings and move you to the top of the page. It will also bring in new customers.
- Explain your products and what they do
- Teach customers how to obtain cards in your area
- Blog. This will establish your authority and make you stand out from the competition. It is also great for SEO and ranking
- Feature a section for physicians, inform them about medical marijuana and its benefits
Local SEO is important
Optimizing Your Website for Local Search Engine Results
- We will create content that contains keywords pertaining to your location.
- You will need to have a Google my business profile with your hours, photos, phone number, and a link to your website.
- Adding your information to local directories like Weedmaps and Leafly is very helpful.
Optimizing Your Website for Voice Search
- A FAQ Section is ideal for answering questions about your business and product.
- Conversational speech is key to writing about your business and your product.
- Tools like Answer the Public will help you generate questions that you can answer.
We can help you stand out
Why you need us
- We want to create a beautiful, responsive, SEO optimized website for your recreational dispensary that will help you compete with the big boys
- We can upgrade your existing website to make it competitive
- We do on page SEO, technical SEO, and offpage SEO
- We blog
- We can add recreational sections to your existing medical site
We want to work with you
Schedule a free consultation with us
We want to remove the stress you may have around your Internet presence by creating a world class website that will reflect your style and appeal to your customers. We will work with you in creating written content and optimizing your website for SEO.
Your website is the first and most important step in getting recognized.Later, we can work with you in writing your blog and developing your social media strategy and / or content.
Put yourself in our hands and let us guide you to success.