A One Page Website
Many of us are feeling an economic pinch during these troubled times. Sometimes, we have to pivot into new ventures or side gigs to make ends meet.
One way to get your business found online is to develop your Google business profile fully. Please see my article: How do I direct traffic to my website-for free for a step by step explanation.
You can create an account for free on Google my Business. From there, you can add essential information, such as:
- Your contact number
- A link to your website
- Your business hours
- Any health and safety measure
- Directions (automatic)
You can also share:
- Your logo
- Special offers
- Excerpts from your blog with links back to your website
You can showcase your:
- Attributes: LGBTQ+ friendly; Transgender safe space; Black, Latino, Woman, Veteran owned
- Showcase reviews- it’s ok to ask your customers or clients for reviews. Google even provides a link you can email.
You can also respond:
- Respond to reviews
- Post answers to frequently asked questions
- Send and receive direct messages
- Depending on your business, you can add special features. For example, restaurants and events spaces can add featured menus, take online food orders and let customers make reservations.
You may also want to add a landing page or a one page website that is built for conversions and goes into more depth explaining who you are, how you can solve your clients’ pain points, and more features including calls to action and means of contact. We build landing pages ( featuring a specific conversion) AND one page websites.
The Hands that Heal is a one page website built for a Reiki practitioner. Please click on the image to go live.